Apostolic Living Publishing Policy
Apostolic Living does not publish articles arbitrarily. We follow a strict set of rules and guidelines. Every article published on Apostolic Living fulfills certain criteria: quality of content is important to us, and our job is to advocate for and protect the interests of our readers and the Apostolic Pentecostal community. Every article is reviewed before it gets published on Apostolic Living. In order for the article to get published, it has to receive at least two positive reviews by our team.
To be clear, Apostolic Living is an independent online publication that is neither controlled nor influenced by third parties; neither our advertisers, nor our affiliations or partners have any influence on our content or editing process. We continually revise and update these rules to make sure that the quality of our content is never compromised.
The rules listed below are crucial for all articles published here on Apostolic Living. We work very hard to follow all of these rules as best we can; they explicitly guide our editing, writing and communication.
Publishing Policy & Rights
- Apostolic Living (AL) does not publish any sponsored articles or paid content.
- AL does not publish press releases or any other public relations (PR) content.
- AL articles have no hidden advertisements. All advertisements are marked as such.
- AL does not participate in any kind of affiliate marketing.
- AL does not influence the opinions of its writers or contributors and does not force them to tailor their work to fit our personal interests, objectives or opinions. This, however, does not preclude us from rejecting or requesting alterations to content that does not agree with our basic Doctrinal tenets.
- Advertisers and sponsors have no influence on AL’s content.
- AL does not participate in any kind of partner-linking system.
- Links in AL articles are not for sale. AL never places links as favors to business partners or any third parties.
- AL respects the rights of authors, designers, and photographers. AL would never publish links to illegal sources that reproduce the work of others or that violate author rights if we are able to detect illegal sources or copyright infringement through a reasonable effort by double-checking material to be published.
- AL is happy to receive constructive criticism and suggestions from readers and friends; but it would never perform favors in return for them. AL’s recommendations are based on the expertise of its authors and are made in the best interests of its readers and the Apostolic community.
- Articles published on AL may be published in eBooks created by AL from time to time as promotional items. Authors are credited in all eBooks; they’re an integral part of the articles. Also, authors always receive a free copy of the eBook(s) in which their articles are republished or translated.